WARRANTY + REPAIRS
- Skagen Watches are protected by an International Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The warranty covers defects due to faulty material or workmanship, subject to normal conditions of use.
- Should the repair work be actioned under the warranty, the service center may charge for postage and handling. (Not applicable to California where no postage is charged).
- All servicing of watches can take up to 4 weeks to complete.
The warranty does not cover
- Battery, glass, bands, straps, bracelets, exposed crystals and other embellishments
- Damage (including water damage) as a result of poor care, accidents and normal wear and tear
- Our limited warranty covers defects in material or workmanship one year from the date of purchase. (US only).
- A valid sales receipt must be presented to show the product was purchased within the warranty period.
- Once a product is inspected and a defect is found in the material or workmanship one year from the purchase date, we will replace the product with the same or equivalent style of equal value based on the purchase price.
- Skagen will not repair damaged leather products. We will only replace them if the conditions of the warranty are met.
- This warranty is void if the leather product has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship or if a valid receipt is not included.
- Our limited warranty covers all products that have a manufacturing defect.
- Customers should produce a valid proof of purchase to verify the date of the warranty, which is one year. (US only).
- Skagen will not repair damaged jewelry products. We will only replace them if the conditions of the warranty are met.
HOME WARE AND GIFTING WARRANTY
- Our warranty covers all SKAGEN DENMARK branded products that have a manufacturing defect.
- Customers should produce a valid proof of purchase to verify the date of the warranty, which is one year. (US only)
- For SKAGEN DENMARK branded pens, please refer to the warranty in the pen packaging.
- For any products sold under other brands, the customer should refer to the manufacturer’s warranty that came with the product (if applicable) with respect to warranty coverage.
SKAGEN® will not repair damaged leather or jewelry products. We will only replace them if the conditions of the warranty are met. Please see our Warranty page for more information.
In case of defects covered by the warranty, your SKAGEN® watch will, at the sole option of the service center, be repaired or replaced free of charge. The warranty becomes void in the event of servicing or repair of the watch by any person not duly authorized, except for mesh band or link band adjustment. You may have greater rights under local laws.
Our dealers and service centers are always at your disposal for warranted or non-warranted repairs, the latter done at an appropriate charge. If work is done under the warranty, the SKAGEN dealer or service center may charge for postage and handling. Should your watch require service, CLICK HERE for a listing of SKAGEN authorized service centers.
REPAIRS IN THE U.S.
Components covered under the warranty will be repaired, or the watch will be replaced, at the sole discretion of Metro Service Center, free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. A return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty service.
If the problem you are having with your watch is not covered by our warranty, the service and repair charges are listed in the repair form.
Should service be required, please send your watch, a copy of your sales receipt, a completed Watch Repair Form (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM), and payment to:
Metro Service Center
ATTN: REPAIRS DEPT.
10615 Sanden Drive
Dallas, TX 75238
Note: This address is for mail-in only.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through the repair and inspection process.
Reminder when sending your watch product to us for service:
- We encourage you to send your package certified, insured or through a traceable shipper. Metro Service Center is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit to us.
It is no longer necessary to register your watch.
However, we invite you to join our SKAGEN community by signing up for an account. You can create your own wish list(s), keep track of purchases, and much more. SIGN UP HERE